Saturday 2 April 2016

A Happy Hello

A Happy Hello is right!

I've had a busy vacation week. It was mostly a Stay-cation but for the most part I enjoyed my time.
Chloe and I went to Calgary to do a little shopping and had some girl time. It was fun! I got my hair done and lightened it a bit for the summer :)
Then of course I had new stamps waiting for me!
I created the card below using these sweet Reverse Confetti images and dies.

This card was also created for two challenges:
1. Freshly Made Sketch #230
2. Color Throwdown # 386 - Lime Green, Teal and White
Stamps: Rose Garden, Whole Lotta HappyPaper: White, Lucky Limeade, Temp TurquoiseInk: Temp Turquoise, Lucky LimeadeAccessories: Reverse Confetti Rose Garden Dies, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, SU Brick Wall Embossing Folder

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Great use of the colors.