Wednesday 18 November 2015

Merry & Bright

Wow!
I bet you thought I gave up blogging. No, I just haven't had a lot of spare time to create.
I do have some cards to share that I've made over the past month or so.

I did have a week of vacation at the beginning of November but that week was spent creating cards for a Christmas card class that I held at work for charity. I forgot what it was like teaching to people that have never picked up a stamp before. Was a very interesting but fun evening. One that I've been asked to do again in the new year. What people don't quite understand is what goes into when prepping for something like that. Whew! I do enjoy it though :)

Here is one of the cards we created. It was one that I made for the Paper Players Colour Challenge and also a SCS CAS challenge. Thought it was simple enough to get them started that night.
Stamps: Holly Jolly GreetingsPaper: White, Real Red, Cucumber CrushInk: Crushed CurryAccessories: PTI dies, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

No comments: