Thursday 14 May 2015

Celebrate!

Hi!

Yesterday my SU! box of new sneak peek goodies arrived!
I only ordered a few things and am not yet convinced that the newest In Colours are something I'll reach for very often.
Of all the colours I think I like the Cucumber Crush the best. It's bright and fun!
I created this SU! only card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.

The balloon was created using washi tape from the new Cherry On Top design to match the designer series paper.
The sentiment comes from the Celebrate Today stamp set.
Stamps: Celebrate TodayPaper: White, Cucumber Crush, Cherry On Top DSPInk: Cucumber CrushAccessories: Cherry On Top Washi Tape, Balloon Framelits, Mat pack and Paper Piercer, White Thick Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Krysta said...

LOL, it's almost a RoughRiders green isn't it :). I think it'll be My Favorite :) Love your card.

Lisa Lara said...

oh my goodness what fun cards Dawn. How are you? I always love how you use solid cardstock. Love that sunshine card.