Friday 4 July 2014

Family Photos

Happy Friday!

Happy 4th of July to all of my American friends!
Hope you have a wonderful day spending it with your family.

Speaking of family....

I wanted to share a couple of photos from our family photo shoot outdoors a couple of days a go.
One of my friends took all of our photos and is in the process of editing but he's shared a few with us so far.
After having pictures taken outdoors we will NEVER do those boring indoor ones ever again....haha!
We went to 4 different locations to get all of our shots....so fun!

I love all of them but the last one is my favourite so far. Lethbridge is a very windy city and for about one minute it died down and we weren't swatting our hair out of our faces ;)



8 comments:

JoAnn said...

Great photos Dawn. I like the last one also, but they all are good.

Unknown said...

Beautiful family, and amazing photos Dawn!

Debbie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Mary Marsh said...

Great family photos

Marie Bingaman said...

How wonderful! I love to see the families behind the bloggers! Great pics! :)

Marisa said...

These are fabulous, Dawn! Love them :) Great aqua coloured shirts too!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome, I love the last one too but only because it is closer up so we can see all your faces! But the locations rocked!

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful photos and great venues!